TSA Surveying Course
Broaden your practical experience and supplement your theoretical knowledge
TSA’s Surveying Course, which is the backbone of The School’s work, was created specifically by TSA for the development of new entrants into the Geomatics profession, or those with experience but no formal training. It is intended to broaden the student’s practical experience and to supplement the theoretical experience gained from their employer.
The TSA Course is now run alongside the ProQual Level 3 Diploma in Engineering Surveying. This provides a successful candidate with a recognised qualification and standard which is recognised by CSCS. Although this is registered and billed for separately, it requires minimal additional effort for a candidate completing all six blocks of the course. Further information can be found here.
The course is broken down into six two-week blocks spread over two years.
- As both the course and students’ experience progress, a broader spectrum of subjects is covered in greater depth.
- Theory is taught as an aid to understanding the principles behind the practical application.
- Mathematical skills are taught as appropriate to the practical applications in each block.
- Emphasis will be placed on students thinking through problems for themselves.
- Students will be encouraged to share their experiences and methods of working and this will contribute to the body of knowledge and be of mutual benefit to all the students.
Prices – Six Blocks in total (prices excluding VAT)
TSA Member Company
Three blocks paid in advance: £1100 per block x 3 = £3300
Pay per block: £1200 per block
Non-TSA Member Company
Three Blocks paid in advance: £1520 per block x 3 = £4560
Pay per block: £1595 per block
Three Blocks paid in advance: £1369 per block x 3 = £4107
Pay per block: £1435 per block
Course transfer fee – £80.00
Duplicate Certificate and Letter of Authentication – £85
TSA Surveying Course Brochure 2023
TSA Surveying Course Outline 2023
TSA Course Terms and Conditions 2023